Dubai Fitness Challenge
Nov 14-Nov 18, 2017
Tuesday 15th - Wednesday 16th November 2017
Mobile Fitness Unit – from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
- With an optimum space of 600 Square Metres this unit provides 30 minute fitness classes every 45 minutes (with 2 break time for instructors).
- A wide range of classes are offered from Yoga to Boxercise and from HIIT to Tabata by qualified instructors.
- Sessions are for every level of fitness and in particular are aimed at newcomers to group fitness sessions.
- The optimum capacity of the Mobile Fitness Unit is 35 persons.
Friday 17th - Saturday 18th November 2017
Mobile Gym – 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Our pop up gym coming to you is kitted out with the greatest exercise equipment from Decathlon. Test your strength with our free weights and benches, or train cardio on our bikes, cross trainers and Concept 2 rowers.
- Fancy some functional training? We have suspension trainers to hang from and weighted tyres to flip, along with boxing gloves and bags to work on your jabs and hooks.
- Our basketball area is perfect for friends and family to all join in, and the little ones can bounce on our mini trampolines.
- The mobile gym will be staffed with qualified instructors offering assistance and advice.
- The optimum capacity of the Mobile Gyms is 25 persons.