The Big Cheese show, featuring Garfield the Cat and Odie the Dog, is live on stage three times a day at Ibn Battuta Mall’s India Court from 31 August until 9 September, with daily workshops from 2pm.
Garfield, India Court
• 31 Aug to 9 Sept: Garfield and Odie live in The Big Cheese show, daily at 5pm, 6pm and 7.45pm, followed by meet and greet
• 31 Aug to 9 Sept: Garfield workshops, 2pm to 10pm
Live roaming entertainment, throughout Ibn Battuta Mall
• Fri 1 Sept: Superhoodz (3pm,4:30pm, 6pm, 8:30pm and ,9:30pm)
• Sat 2 Sept: Royal Masquerade (4pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Sun 3 Sept: Malevo (3pm, 4.30pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Mon 4 Sept: Royal Masquerade (4pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Tues 5 Sept: Clowns Journey (3pm, 4.3pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Wed 6 Sept: Europhia Band (4pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Thu 7 Sept: Royal Masquerade (4pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
• Fri 8 Sept: The Walking Garden (4pm, 6pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm)
Tweety, the much-loved yellow canary cartoon character, and his nemesis, Sylvester the cat, team up with Little Red Riding Hood’s grandmother to bring you a show that will keep the whole family entertained. Watch the stage come alive as the characters enact some of the thrilling scenes from the fairytale, including Tweety being chased around by hungry Sylvester before he meets Granny.